- Sleep in until at least 7:45am.
- Read entire book while sitting on the deck with an iced coffee.
- Vacuum house to remove insane amount of accumulated dog hair.
- Give Joe grief for neglecting me all day as he photographs his own camera equipment and writes long, detailed dissertations for each piece he's selling on Craig's List and E-bay.
- Celebrate the near end of the Olympics and a return to our normal bed times.
- Swim, drink wine, get butter on chin from corn on the cob, talk about lofty fitness goals with friends over dinner and 1st grader math homework.
- Learn that when a kid pukes in the pool, pool time is over.
- End the night with an ice cream beverage and Netflix movie night tucked in bed, with Michael Fassbender on the screen. (not in the bed, just me in the bed.)
- Realize that even though today was my rest day, I'm kind of looking forward to my first bike workout tomorrow. (Maybe exercise really is addictive?)
- Wish you sweet dreams, and a lovely rest of your weekend.
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Saturday To Do List
Posted by Kassie at Saturday, August 11, 2012