1. Day 2, week 2 of Couch to 5K, again. I'm a slow learner so I had to repeat a grade, I mean, a week. Outside running, really running of any kind, is still crappy. It still feels awkward and hard and mean, but I like running outside so much more than on the treadmill. And the fact that my opinion on that has changed also means that if I just keep trying, eventually my opinion on running in general may change. Or at least that's what my wise father-in-law told me this morning.
2. Finished the third book in the series of Hannah Vogel mysteries by Rebecca Cantrell. I love these books and can't wait to read the fourth one. Thanks for the recommend from the lovely Kristen.
4. We had cupcakes for breakfast. That's just like a donut, only better.
5. I got sunburned. From sitting in the car.
6. Took a virtual tour through Germany, complete with a German themed meal full of kraut (turns out I like kraut now when I always thought I hated it, running could be my sauerkraut!) and sausages and curried ketchup and roasted potatoes and then a full on slide show from my parents' vacation to Berlin and Hanover.
How was your Sunday?