Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rosemary Caramel Latte


Tonight I did two things I love. I drank a Rosemary Caramel Latte and I had hung out with the beautiful Kristen of 7 Days fame and our lovely friend Tara. Kristen had to head home to nurse her injured husband so she's not shown here, but Tara and I lingered outside until the sun started to disappear and that cool fall breeze made goose bumps stand up on our arms.

Rosemary Caramel Latte



And though Tara is more than 8 months pregnant here, when I asked her if she felt photogenic enough tonight to be in my photo she said, "I haven't felt photogenic in months" but she jumped right in and said "absolutely." This is what I love about these women, it's the same thing I love about all of the 7 days photographers, we put aside our self consciousness and our vanity and we dive right in for the experience. The chance to capture a moment, a second in time that may not look perfect, but feels perfect. Worthy of the lens and worthy of that glimpse into the simplicity of our daily lives. I am lucky to have some pretty amazing friends.

fall is here

No comments: