Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Day Sunny Side Up



5:45am- Dragging myself forcibly out of bed. I am pissy about this fact and this is just silly. I need something bright to wear to fix this attitude. YELLOW!

7:00am - At the office early, first iced coffee of the spring sucked down, power brooch in place like Madeline Albright, prepping for a meeting, agenda writing, researching and document wrap up. A little hectic but the office is empty which is good.

10:00am- Meeting ended, receive lovely compliment that I really needed after an unpleasant end to yesterday's work day. I like work.

10:15am- Second meeting, frustrating situation finds resolution with minimal blood shed and peppered laughter. My tone of voice might have been a little harsh, eh, scaring people is good on occasion.

11:00am- Third meeting so far, give fifteen minute Excel lesson to seventy five year old board member. She couldn't figure out how to print. How frustrating for such a simple thing to trip you up. She was very sweet and very frustrated. She was also wearing one of those awesome windbreaker outfits in bright 80's colors. I love her.

11:30am- Bonus lunch with the delightful Kristen! Highlight of the day so far. (Chicken havarti bagel thin sandwich from Einstein Brothers: highly. recommend. it.)

12:45 to 5:00pm- A shockingly meeting free afternoon so I'm tackling projects, knocking down database imports, grant writing, phone calls and donor reports.

5:15pm- 7pm - Coffee with Tara, Caroline and baby Madeline (not Madeline Albright,) and a toffee nut cookie. Conversation filled with talk of career paths, job hunting war stories, babies, romantic anniversary trips, Bunco and fashion. Yeah girl friends!

7:20pm- Home, comfy clothes, kiss husband, heat up leftovers, and decide that I have too many good photos from the day and now I must collage because one photo is just not enough today and I need to get to commenting!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you would like an alternative to casually dating girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

If you would prefer to have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and restaurants...

Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to unveil a shocking secret that might get you your own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...