Friday, March 25, 2011

Good Night and Until We Meet Again

Final 7 Days shot for Spring 2011. Shot with Joe's Nikon D-90 and turned black and white with the iPad Camera Bag app.

I'm tired today. I stayed up way too late reading last night. It's the good kind of tired really. When I realized it was after midnight, I grabbed the camera, and hopped back in bed. This is what every evening looks like in our house. Reading before bed, like so many of my fellow book aficionados/7 Dayers is a requirement. I like to drift off with stories filling my dreams and leaving me to wonder "what's going to happen next?" This book is particularly cool because it's an unpublished galley copy that I get to review for another website. Can you say book nerd nirvana? Must finish by Tuesday so I know what I'm doing for a good chunk of the weekend.

Hope you have a lovely rest of your Friday, get enough sleep to function properly and I'll be waiting right here reading until 7 Days comes back in June! Bye!

7 Days:7 Alternate
7 Days Alternate shot, I liked the warm colors.

No comments: