Friday, July 06, 2012

52 New Recipes Revisited

January 5- Roasted Potatoes

Hey, remember last year when I blogged about food nearly once or twice a week? All that cooking! All that eating! All that experimenting! I'm still walking it off today. But, I thought I'd pull together a list of all the 52 plus recipes that I promised myself I'd make in 2011, and then actually did make! 


And the final product. I want another bowl for dinner.



Some of these are real winners that I've made repeatedly. Some are one time only engagements, filled with disappointment and odd flavors, and then the final group are those that just needed a little tweaking to be more successful. All of the forced cooking and testing and trying last year really helped me become a better cook. 
PB&J Cupcakage



And though my new cooking, particularly my baking, has dropped off significantly this year, I've completely lost any hesitation I might have had at trying new recipes. So for your cooking enjoyment, pick one, dive in, and eat something tasty tonight!


  1. Roasted Potatoes
  2. Tomato Basil Soup
  3. Sundried Tomato and Feta Pork Chops
  4. Sage Brown Butter Sauce with Ravioli
  5. Penne a la Betsy
  6. Asian Pasta with Chicken
  7. Pasta e Fagioli
  8. Italian Pork Chops
  9. Apple Cake with Caramel Frosting
  10. Heath Bar Angel Food Cake
  11. Mrs. Bean's Famous Nutmeg Ginger Apple Snaps
  12. Slow Cooker Chicken Vindaloo
  13. Rasberry Cheesecake Brownies
  14. Peanut Butter Brownies
  15. Snickerdoodles
  16. Shrimp Etouffee
  17. Shrimp a la Bittman
  18. Strawberry Avocado Salad
  19. Brown Butter Rice Krispie Treats
  20. Honey Cornmeal Bread
  21. Parmesan Encrusted Cod
  22. Blueberry Boy Bait
  23. Salted Caramel Brownies with Caramel Sauce
  24. Pork Carnitas
  25. Carne Asada
  26. Palomas
  27. Roasted Veggie Salsa
  28. Roasted Corn Guacamole
  29. Creamy Cilantro Sauce
  30. Seasoned Black Beans
  31. Tres Leches Cake
  32. Tomato Bruschetta
  33. PB and J Cupcakes
  34. Lemon and Herb Shrimp Pasta Salad
  35. Black Bean, Corn and Avocado Quinoa Salad
  36. Roasted Chicken with Mustard Butter
  37. Roasted Potato Wedges
  38. Panzanella Salad
  39. Italian Chicken Noodle Soup
  40. Ruhlman's Roasted Chicken
  41. Banana Bread
  42. Butternut Squash Soup
  43. Sweet Potato Latkes with Salmon
  44. Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Filling
  45. Dry Brined Turkey
  46. Sausage Apple Cornbread Stuffing
  47. Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Shallots
  48. The Best Gravy Ever
  49. Peanut Ginger Noodles
  50. Slow Cooker Carnitas
  51. Caesar Salad with Spicy Shrimp 
  52. Red Lobster's Artichoke Dip
  53. Sopapilla Cheesecake
  54. Crescent Sandwich Roll Ups 

No comments: