Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it Christmas yet?

Bit of a deficit


I am not inspired creatively today. Work was a bit quiet and tedious and I was monumentally distracted. I have a list of things that I need to finish up tonight before we head out of town for the holidays, I have presents to wrap, a house to clean, bags and gifts to pack and the 7 days photo seemed more like a chore today than I expected. Just over thinking it again, I suppose. So I took a picture of our Christmas tree. It only makes an appearance for one month every year. It's colorful, personal and filled with our family stories and memories, and Darth Vader. Plus if I stick my hand in the shot then it's a self portrait, right? That ornament was in desperate need of straightening anyway.

Tomorrow should be better because I plan on taking my picture on the road and blogging from the road! And I will have five glorious days off work with plenty of friends and family to see. And who knows, with the weather forecast for tomorrow it could get pretty dangerous and exciting! Stay tuned...

No comments: