Saturday, September 12, 2009

To do list for the weekend:

-Make huge amounts of jewelry - earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and more earrings for the next 5 weeks of constant Fall Arts and Crafts shows.

- Sleep in past 6:30am.

-Work out - Joe and I have committed to the Race for the Cure 5K in three weeks, and though we've been doing this Couch to 5K program, we've not been consistent the last few weeks, so now its go time.

- Attend annual fall party at friend's house this evening - general merriment, consumption of tasty food and beverage and adult conversation once all the kids tire out.

- Earrings, earrings, earrings.

- Type up notes from last board meeting, I'm the official secretary, which means I need to learn shorthand, start wearing a girdle and my glasses to look the part. (I've been watching too much Mad Men.)


- Read several nonprofit publications and do a little research for a new work project that I'm excited about, its outside of my typical work duties and will be a great challenge.

I don't know how you craft your to-do list but I always pad mine with things that a monkey could do. I just like to check things off and it helps maintain a sense of accomplishment, fake accomplishment, but I still like that feeling.

No comments: