Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Following the Rules

I read my favorite book of the year, two weekends ago. I started on Friday night and by Sunday I had absorbed every blissful word, quote, plot twist, elegant description, heartfelt speech and moment of struggle. Rules of Civility by Amor Towles is the kind of book that I want to buy ten copies of just so I can pass them out to people as I walk by them. It was nearly perfect.


So go head over to Blogher's Book Club and read my review (can I say how ridiculously giddy I feel that they picked my review as one of the first reviews posted, again? It made my day!), and then read all the other wonderful opinions and reviews, and then, please, go buy this book. I really mean it. In fact I think I'm going to reread it this weekend. I might have missed something.


No comments: