Friday, November 11, 2011

White Zin Thanks

Tonight I am thankful for:

Reading with a farting hilarious five year old
Drinking more wine than is considered medicinal with two of my favorite people
Brown butter rice Krispie treats for dessert
Listening to Three Cups of Deceit by Jon Krakauer on my commute and being filled with a powerful righteous indignation
Sitting on the couch in my pjs right now in a very quiet house, dog curled up on me, getting ready to watch Mickey Rourke's wrecked face and stringy hair extensions in The Wrestler
Raking leaves tomorrow or Sunday or maybe next weekend or never
Cutting off several inches of my hair tomorrow while laughing and gossiping with the best hairstylist in KC
Good night!

1 comment:

AmyK said...

Hurray for browned butter rice krispie treats. As my captcha says, "befuli."